• Author:taratom
  • Comments:0

Round 3 of Medical Medium Cleanse

Round 3…..Ahhhhhhh! I’m super excited to share with you this review because it was a pivotable moment in my healing journey. I finished round 2 of the Medical Medium cleanse and reverted back to my so called “normal” diet. Which meant I introduced meat back into my diet but after about a month my body did not react well to the increased intake of fat. In my head I thought that 2 rounds of the cleanse would have been enough. Little did I know I was only in the beginning stages of healing. My stomach started to really bother me again. I also began to experience extreme bloating. It was so bad that I had to eat smaller amounts of food because my stomach was having such a hard time digesting. Feeling defeated I made the decision to dive in and completely follow the 28 day cleanse with no modifications.

I basically followed the book and this is what I did for round 3:
-Removed all forbidden foods that were listed in the Medical Medium book
-Drank 16 ounces of celery juice every morning on an empty stomach
-Breakfast: Papaya or Apple
-Lunch: Berry Boost Smoothie
-Afternoon Snack: Green Juice
-Dinner: Blanched vegetables with a small bowl of rice mixed with cilantro and dulse. The vegetables I ate were either spinach, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts or asparagus. I would eat them plain or I drizzled a little bit of my homemade tahini-raw honey dressing on it. My body just couldn’t adjust its’ temperature and I was always feeling cold. This was the reason I decided to incorporate a warm meal in the evening.

Round 3 made me realize I have a ton of detoxing to do and that I just began healing. So even though I ate clean for the last 2 months, I still experienced many challenges.

Here were the challenges I faced in this round:
-I felt extremely cold all the time
-I had bloating in the stomach but not as bad as round 2
-I still had digestion problems
-still had an eczema flare up but less intense as the previous ones
-my skin was still dry
-and I was like and emotional roller coaster

Things were slowly starting to turn around. I began to finally feel like I got a full 8 hours of rest and I also felt some of my energy return. I know….these may seem like small positives but it was the first time my health was showing signs of improvement. So for me this gave me a sense of hope. It was real and solid proof that made me feel like I was moving forward towards healing. I am so excited to see what the future holds!!! I hope you will join me as I continue to embark on this healing journey.

Sending love to all of you,


FaceBook: www.facebook.com/love.taratom
Instagram: @_taratom_
Twitter: @Tara_Tom