Vitamin deficiency is a common problem that a lot of us have. In combination with poor diet and the daily stress from life it can leave us completely drained. With levels so depleted we are definitely putting our health at risk.
Each of us can get most of our necessary nutrients from our food, especially if you pay attention to your diet and make the effort to incorporate good food. But sometimes that just isn’t enough. I’m a great example of that. For my entire life I never incorporated healthy eating as part of my diet. I just began educating myself on the benefits of healthy eating in the last 4 years.
1. B12: I take this twice a day once in the morning and the second dose before bed. B12 helps to strengthen my central nervous system. The Medical Medium says to get a B12 with methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. These two will help your liver work less because it doesn’t have to convert it into a usable form.
2. Zinc: This helps to strengthen my immune system and it also helps to protect my thyroid from Epstein Barr Virus. I take 30mg of it twice a day.
3. Liposomal C: Another supplement to help boost my immune system. It is also great for my hair, skin and nails. This particular vitamin c is capable to reach organs and other areas that were only previously possible through intravenous. I take 2 tablespoons of this right after my B12. Then I wait about 10 mins before drinking my celery juice.
4. Spirulina: Now Anthony recommends taking Hawaiian Spirulina because it has the least amount of contamination. Spirulina helps to rebuild my central nervous system and helps to get rid of heavy metals in the body. I take 1 capsule of 1000mg a day.
5. Nettle Leaf: A great supplement to help regulate and support an overactive endocrine system. I take this 3 times a day to support my adrenal glands. Nettle Leaf comes in 2 forms one as a tea or the other as an extract. I first started with the tea, and then tried the non alcohol extract form. Out of the 2, I felt that the drops seemed to work much better for me. The reason may be that I needed more help, but I’m sure the tea version works just as well.
6. Melatonin: The perfect supplement to assist me in getting a great night’s rest. The body does a ton of healing while we sleep. Taking this reassures me that I am supporting by body with proper rest. I take 1 20mg capsule about 1 hour before bed. For the first time in years I finally feel rested when I wake up in the morning. Gosh it sure is an awesome feeling!!!!
Sending love to all of you,